Saturday, September 08, 2012

I'm not a squirrel!

San was enjoying the Tres Leches cake slice that we bought for her yesterday. There was a little sprinkle of nuts (or whatever it was) on the icing.

San (while driving her spoon around the 'nutty' portion): San won't eat this Jeera (Cumin seeds), Mommy!
Me: Those are nuts, San, not Jeera.
San: I can't eat the nuts, Mommy! I'm not a squirrel. I'm just a girl!

---

And these days, to get me off the laptop, she breaks into this (with very innocent eyes and hands on her tummy) - "I'm hungry, Mommy. Please give me some food.  Really hungry, Mommy! Please, Mommy, please!" And this, almost all the time, melts my little heart! Sigh!

6 comments:

  1. ahahhahahah!! She isn't a squirrel but she's a cute little minx!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. a squirrel :) such a cutie.. so wt is going on with her bdday plans?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's chosen the Minnie Mouse theme for her party, and it's going to be a typical girly pink polka-dotted party! :)

      Delete
  3. So to feed her, you can work on laptop and then "oblige" her by leaving laptop and feeding the hungry baby :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you say? :-)