Sunday, April 17, 2016

Big Sister San!

Yup, San is a big sister now! Oli, as San lovingly calls her, arrived in our lives on March 12 this year.

The very happy big sister is on cloud nine!

"I knew I was gonna get a little sister because I'd been praying to God to send me one! You know where all I prayed? In my room, in the bathroom, at night, in school... God heard me!"

From happily helping me with changing Oli's diaper and bathing her to rocking, talking and singing to her at every little coo sound she utters, San does it like a pro! She is one lovely big sister and I'm one happy, proud Mommy!
===============

Life is different, yes. It feels like we've become Mommy and Daddy all over again. And jugglers! :D

It's been over a month. We are handling it all quite okay. <Pat on our backs>.  Yup, there are moments/days when we are overwhelmed, frustrated, anxious... and going nuts! Like all other bad moments and days, they pass, and we emerge a bit better!

Still learning. Have a lot to learn. Enjoying every bit of it!

13 comments:

  1. thats wonderful news...
    congratulations :)
    the chronicles continues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deeps! Yes, chronicles will continue. Getting back in form gradually. :)

      Delete
  2. Was waiting for this post. Finally, you managed to sneak out some time to pen about San, the big sister. You have been lucky twice abd so mommy of two beautiful daughters. Love to both the beauties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Nids, I had to! Been so long! I'd been quite busy (and lazy) :D. Having two daughters feels wonderful and I sure am lucky!

      Delete
  3. Lovely to hear about the proud big sister and her prayers coming true..the nick name given by her is very sweet. Congratulations and Good luck once again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shilpi! The nickname has a little story behind it, and I'm glad we ended up with Oli. :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! Two sisters are the cutest. I've had a crazy time with mine but now that we're married we care for each other more deeply :) Love to the girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sups! Yeah, I'm so excited for San :) She started off with wanting a baby brother, but then, for some funny reasons, switched to a baby sister, and I'm glad she did. :P It'll be fun to watch them grow together!

      Delete
  5. Great news and hearty congratulations! Two daughters double blessings!Take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Divoo!
    I feel like to see you and your too daughters.. or baby brother congratulations Please take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two daughters, Michiko :) Will post their picture in the next post!

      Delete
  7. Dear Divoo!!! Hearty congrats!! So sorry that I am so late in responding to the sweet comment you left at my blog! Big sis San must be thrilled to bits!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you say? :-)