Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy at school and Happy with George

Finally, I see a smile on her face and no hurry to go home when I pick San up from school... phew! :-) She talks about Sophia (I guess she likes the name), a kid in her class, and has started to tell me more about her day at school... although, she ain't yet eating in school, even if I give her her most favorite stuff. :-s

The bad part is that she imitates her teacher and tell the other kids (and us) to shush! :-p

Yesterday, she was singing Jingle Bells after coming back home. She also talks about Santa Claus now... good that we've put up a Christmas Tree this time. :)

More sentences, more words... and an interest in coloring (all she wants to do is play with the crayons and put a mark or two on the sheet). She's also started praising and complimenting us the way we do. So, the other day, when I put on my new night suit, she said, "Wow Mommy! Good job Mommy! Mommy cuta pie"... I looooooooove  it when she compliments me, cuz' it's the truest and the most honest one. :-) She also tells the butterflies and the fish that they look pretty! I'm sure they must be glad to hear that. :D

She can open the refrigerator now... uh oh!

BTW, San (and her Mom and Dad) are hooked onto Curious George now. He's such an adorable little monkey. It's a treat to watch him. :)

Image credits: pbskids.org

5 comments:

  1. D, I loved this one :-) Bless her little soul... Saanvi is such a delight! Please let's meet soon and let me hear her speak cute things. Lots of hugs to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mummy WOOOWWWW....Good Job...Cuta Pie....Pretty Prett!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great to know she is finally started to enjoy school... :)

    more stories from her side is yet to come...remind me of my childhood days, i used to come with bagful of stories and proudly tell all of them to my mom.

    As we grow old, we have to find time for them...how mean...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A child's sincere praises brings joy that is unexplainable.. doesn't it. Tilll today when my daughters say something lovely, it just makes my day

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mimi: yup, our meeting is looong due! :)

    @Amby: I'm waiting to hear more and longer stories. :D

    @Martha: yup, it's the greatest joy! :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you say? :-)