Monday, November 21, 2011

Of Spanish and School

And one fine day, San, while playing with her bean bag, started 'chanting' Uno, Dos, Tres, Cuatro, Cinco. I thought that I mis-heard her, so I asked her to repeat what she was saying. And she repeated the series. Phew! So, thank you Dora and Diego! :-D

Pssst... Papa dear doesn't kinda like it when San breaks into the little Spanish she knows... especially, when she calls him 'Papi'! :-D

School days are not very smooth though. I was quite confident that she'll adjust fast... I expected a lot from her, I guess. <sigh> I keep telling myself that she'd be fine and the day will soon come when she'd WANT to go to school, eat all the food that I give her, and will come back happy.

We attended the Thanksgiving Day Feast at her school last Friday. San kept running away (literally) from her teachers all along. And when it was time to leave, she happily said Bye to them and hugged them all!

At least, she was happy to show off her 'artwork' (the hand-prints on that picture). :-)

5 comments:

  1. so cameras also allowd inside the classroom?
    thats cute anyway...

    by the way, where is the 'join this site' option??

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute her colouring. :)Re school, I guessSans loves her teacher, but being with you is far more important and valuable to her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Deeps: that was the feast day so we could click pictures :)

    @Martha: umm, I doubt if she likes her teacher yet, but yes, all she looks forward to is seeing me at 2 pm when her school ends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats normal Divy. Dont forget Her first years she stayed with u all day Now she starts a new part in her life. U have to realise that Its like In our own Life...U Get married U move to Texas..Thats also a big thing. San will be oke.
    She is a real doll..Cute and very easy to love..Uno dos tres voila.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your San's like the school because she ate all food you gave to her.
    That's a good sign of first started
    because a big thing for her Divy...
    Lovely age so cute that why I love my younger grand children they are almost three and two.
    She start going to preschool this year.
    Enjoy your day,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete

What do you say? :-)