Friday, July 27, 2012

San says some more

The news is that San can pedal her tricycle now. All thanks to Papa dear! :) Last evening, San was showing off her pedaling skills to me and going very fast. She said, "Look Mommy! I'm fasting!"

We were taking a walk and San spotted a bunch of kids playing basketball. She said, "Mommy see! They're playing soccer."

Yesterday, we were looking at the profiles of the players who are taking part in the Olympics this year. She was watching curiously. Papa dear asked San what she'd like to play - hockey or badminton. She answered, "Hockey in snow".

=======================================================================

Wanna hear something about the Terrible Twos? They're on, and getting worse. A lot of screaming, heaps of stubbornness, loads of furious bubble-blowing, and some biting too. It's just a phase and it shall pass. Phew!

10 comments:

  1. Cute bundle of joy for you.I could not but smile her remark "I am fasting" for riding the tricycle speedily.Good that you both expose her to all games and she has a goal already !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! we were surprised to hear that she already has a fav game. :)

      Delete
  2. Hockey in snow is a nice combination :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry, the terrible twos only last....um, I'll let you know, okay?!! :P
    By the way, if you are interested, am co-hosting a linky party called the Mommy-Brain Mixer on Aug 23rd. We want to see funny posts, serious posts, sweet & sappy stories, mommy-brain episodes, memories from when your older children were younger, thoughts & lessons learned, and anything related to motherhood or little people. Just email me if you want to participate and I will send you a reminder email the day before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i'm very much interested! lemme know how I need to go about it.

      Delete
    2. sure! If you can email me, then I can explain it to you better!

      Delete
  4. came here to update myself on the progress of Lil San. :) Before ou know it, San will be on 2 wheels. :)Tell lil San, aunty Martha says hi. :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you say? :-)