Friday, September 14, 2012

Mommy broke Papa!

San asked a very tired me for a story last night, and I wasn't in a mood to create one. So I asked San to tell me a story instead. Here goes:

Once upon a time, there was a princess. Her name was Saanvi. Saanvi and Chintu (that is San's nick) went for a walk. They were walking and Chintu's Papa came from behind, and boo Chintu. Mommy was behind Papa. Mommy fell down Papa. Papa said, "O Man!" Mommy stepped on Papa, and Papa broke!

This one had me rolling with laughter for almost half an hour, but later, I realized how villainous I was in her story! 

8 comments:

  1. haha wow what a story teller. And Mommy watch out next time uHear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha... So did Papa get fixed afterwards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she ended the story with 'papa broke'! maybe, she'd come up with a part 2 where papa gets fixed :D

      Delete
  3. but the best part is she did have a story for you....
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha.. u broke papa... u r a bad mumma... n she must b thinking mumma broke papa, still mumma is laughing.. hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...So now San tells you stories!!! Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete

What do you say? :-)