Thursday, February 07, 2013

San draws Mommy

Mommy, I wanna make you.
Okay.
Stand here. Keep looking at me. *San adjusts her doodle and herself*
Okay.
Hmm, a big circle... *San draws a circle for my face*
San, this is a very big circle for my face. Make it smaller, please!
No, Mommy. You have a big face.
Oh, okay. *Mommy is embarrassed*
Big eyes... big eyebrows... and a smiley face!
*Mommy smiles at the first good thing about her face.*
And big sharp teeth! *San draws big hanging triangular teeth*
What? Do I have big sharp teeth, San? *Mommy pretends to cry* I look scary!
It's okay, Mommy. It's just a drawing. I can erase it. Don't cry! *San erases the drawing*
Why don't you draw something else?
A Giraffe?
Yes, just like the one in that picture. *Mommy points to a giraffe's picture on the wall*
Okay, Mommy!
He's so cute, San.
Yes! And it has a big neck, just like you!
*Mommy vanishes*

I wish I had the great Mommy picture to show you, but San erased it for my sake. :D

21 comments:

  1. Hahaha! this is so cute divOOooOoOo! i really wish she hadn't erased the drawing but it's so sweet when kids say the most funniest things so simply.. no? like big teeth, big face.. hahaha! :p

    you know divoOoO, i love reading this blog.. i came and read a lot of entries last week.. it was so nice.. you learn about so many aspects of life, right? i mean, in a way, you unlearn everything you had known and start afresh pretty much.. :)

    keep writing, i love reading your posts here! and love to San! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Long time, IpoOOoo! Yes, we grow up again with our kids and learn loads of new things, good and bad. A roller-coaster ride it is! :) Thanks for being a regular reader of my blog, IpooOOoo! Makes me happy! :)

      Delete
  2. I so badly wanted to see that pic.... the big smile specially with pointed teeth :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too wanna see that pic again! :P San can recreate it, but it won't be the original one. :D

      Delete
  3. yes, the same wish yaar...she was super clever there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. Serves you right.Smart girl and smarter than mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh San is a doll.
    and she talks impulsive ( i dont know if this is the right word Divy.
    Kids kids and moms are moms.
    but she will create more
    Be prepared lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi San! you having big eyes and big sharp teeth. I remember not so long ago you don't talk very much when you coming back from other country...
    I think you will be back to good girl now..
    Have a nice time San!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in the worn-out state after coming back from that long vacation, Michiko, and that's why I wasn't posting much. :) Back to normal now! Hope you're doing well!

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness!!! hahaha...totally hilarious! :) Kids do say the darnest things. Just the other day, Jo told me, if I'd been born long ago, I'd be perfect, small waist and big bottom! :o!! haha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol @ small waist, big bottom! What they say is so innocent, so honest, and so badly true at times, that they make us feel good, bad, and funny at the same time!

      Delete
  8. hahahhahah!! Kids!!! Little a once told me that I had a big mouth!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet thought!!! 1st she made a drawing of you and when you got upset she erased it...She loves you very much :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you say? :-)