Monday, March 11, 2013

I can tease, I can write

It starts out as a 'New' thing. Mommy tells that it's a 'No' thing. They understand that it's a 'No' thing. They are still tempted to do it. It gradually becomes a 'Tease' thing. 

Kids love to tease their parents, especially Mommies, don't they? Seeing the Mommy go nuts, scream, and tear her hair gives them immense pleasure that shows up as a wonderful laughter, something that you cannot enjoy at that moment. O Patience, why do you always leave me stranded in such moments of tease?

Well, well, well... what am I talking about? Maybe it's the sedatives that I took before my dental surgery last week. Yes, you heard it right! I'm good now. The phobia is lesser and my teeth feel better! I still hate the whole thing though.
===

So what did I want to talk about today? Yes, San. It's been a month since I wrote, the lazy-bum I am! Yesterday, San told me that she has knuckles, proudly showing them to me. She also told me that she has big knuckles on her legs. She calls them knees now.

Oh, oh, and let me tell you that San can write! She can write her name now, knows the spelling! Makes me so proud! Thanks to Papa dear for his patience and the writing classes. :-) It's all about papers, pencils, erasers, markers, and crayons now. She loves to write and draw. I love to watch her do that.

Here's our latest family portrait on her doodle!


13 comments:

  1. I loved your family portrait by the master herself!!!
    Getting a dental treatment!!! that's a nightmare....Take care...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, sure is an experience to hate! i wonder what the dentists have to say about this. :D

      Delete
  2. The family portrait is sweet! :) wish to see her name in her handwriting! And Can you tease her back? (That's 'not-a-mommy-yet' suggestion/ question? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure can tease her, but they are better at it! :) Will put up a pic of her name in her handwriting in the next post. :) Thanks for visiting my blog, Shilpi! :)

      Delete
  3. hehheheh!! Knuckles on her knees!!
    I presume all those wiggly lines are your fingers?!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The family portrait is so cute.. :) and for the knuckles on knees, I can hardly contain my laugh :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kids say the cutest and the weirdest things! :)

      Delete
  5. thats so lovely...
    she s going to be a blogger too :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. family portraits are awesome. Better get her to do a large one on a canvas and frame forever. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i should move her to a canvas soon. :)

      Delete
  7. Divy My colleague her son was faking vomiting Today The teacher from school called Mommy to take him home. Teacher and Mommy knew that he was not really sick.
    But but My opinion Kids have rights also for a day off.lol
    and San is a doll as always a cutie and clever one trying to test her frontiers lol
    and MOMMYY Im proud of u..dentist visits are now not nightmares Yes?

    ReplyDelete

What do you say? :-)